MY PASSION FOR ART DESIGN IS TO YOUR BENEFIT AND SATISFACTION!!

"If Art and Creativity are not a part of my day.....then it is not a complete day." - My commitment to my work is the integrity of my heart!

ACTUAL CLIENT TESTIMONIALS

    Valerie did a fantastic job in helping to re-brand our shop. Throughout the whole process she was very helpful and patient changing the colour of our shop name a number of times until we were happy! We are very pleased with the outcome and our co-ordinating shops.            
Absolute pleasure working with Valerie. She captured exactly the look I wanted and was quick and thorough. Totally happy and have had a number of compliments on the banners, avatars, and business card already. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.                          
Wonderful to work with. Listened to what I wanted and delivered the perfect banner and business card. Made suggestions and provided several options for me to choose from. I'll be ordering other services in the future. Definitely deserves your consideration. WilloGail                         
Valerie knocked it out of the park again with this purchase of labels. I have used StylePointDesign many times (banners, avatars, custom logo, watermark, custom design work etc) and have never been disappointed. I am extremely excited about the labels she created for me and have already put them to use. Thanks again Val!!Amazing work ,I will do business with Valerie forever.. She is so attentive to your wants and answers all questions.. Thanks Again
Valerie is so easy to work with and she gets back to you quickly. I had her customize my blog banner, facebook header and business card.....Love it! 
 Valerie,
you are just awesome. You are an expert at what you do and your customer service is impeccable! I will write you a glowing review also! And I really mean what I said..you are a very Savy business woman from all aspects. 1st and most importantly you are all about pleasing your customers (so smart). 2nd you are so good at what you do! 3rd. you have great business and marketing sense 
I am more than happy and impressed!
 Totally amazing as usual. I am a very very happy repeat customer. I have used Val for a long time for my banner, avatar, custom biz cards, graphic design work needs and the latest, my new super cool custom watermark logo design and will continue to work with her. Just give her a tiny sliver of an idea and she "gets it" usually the very first time. Val is very creative, has super fast turnaround time and is very willing to modify (but rarely is there a need for that!). I love my new watermark logo design! Thanks so much Val!
Working with Valerie is easy and fun. She goes all out to produce an image that is distinctive and unique, taking into account all of the parameters asked for. I've worked with her before and can't recommend her enough. Many thanks!
 I just can't say enough about Valerie, She is so talented, you give her an idea and the results are better than you could imagine!
I am always happy to come back to Valerie. She has excellent customer service, great design and she has helped me in various occasions to improve my web presence at a reasonable price, very satisfied overall! 
 I am over the moon excited and happy w/ the products that have been created for my business! Customer service is AWESOME!!! Lighting speed turnaround! You can tell that this is not just a hobby shop but something that she is truly passionate about and really loves to do. I will definitely be a return customer!!!
Seriously, I want to adopt this gal! This was my second visit to Valerie's wonderful shop, and I needed a business card. She took my vague, nebulous idea and turned it into a mini work of art that I proudly get to hand out to interested customers! I highly recommend this shop as a one-stop visit for all your professional business and branding needs. You're not just getting a cookie cutter package here; rather, Valerie uses all of her innate artistic and design talents to make sure the customer is completely delighted! Valerie's Banner Designs  is every inch a 5-star business.     
Beautiful as always and she is doing a custom order for my new shop name with banners, avatars and business card template, I always come to her for all my banners and custom orders. Wonderful shop, great prices, high quality work and super sweet woman!
Valerie is absolutely FABULOUS! She made my shop vision a reality in no time flat and is so easy to work with...such a delight! I sent her my ideas and she transformed them into the design I wanted for my shop banner, avatar, business cards, etc. I will definitely work with Valerie again! :) Thank you, Valerie, you are THE BEST!!!!!
I loved working with Valerie! She was so helpful and fast. She made opening my shop so much faster. She is creative and professional. I will use her services again. Best of all she is so affordable. Thanks Valerie for all your help. You are the BEST! 
Awesome transaction!!! Great seller and very helpful!!! I am ready to do business again. Thank you so much for all your help!!!! Awesome transaction! She was fast and very helpful. I am very pleased and can't wait to purchase from her again. Thank you so much!!!!!! Really appreciated your help!!!!  
AWESOME! GREAT! FABULOUS! SPECTACULAR! CREATIVE! THIS IS HOW I DESCRIBE VALERIE'S PROFESSIONALISM, WORK, AND PERSONALITY! I AM BEYOND PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND PRODUCTS! 
Valerie is a delight to work with, the turnaround time is unbelievably fast especially considering she is designing a custom banner through your words, and hardly any visuals! I am not computer savy in the design area, and she made me feel comfortable instantly! The banner is EXACTLY what I envisioned, and the Avatar and business card are excellent compliments! Valerie is a true joy to work with and convo's you during the whole process to keep you informed! I had such a great time working with her, I feel like I have a new friend in her! Will always recommend her, and comeback for all of my Etsy needs! Thanks Valerie!!

So great. Valerie was great to work with, so creative and knew instincitively what I was wanting. Super fast turn around. For someone like me who is new to this whole experience she made it super easy and a lot of fun. I highly recommend Valerie to anyone!!


Valerie was fantastic to work with!! She is a wonderful person and I really enjoyed working with her. She created this banner with everything that is important to me in my life. If you are looking for a special banner I would highly recommend Valerie, the designer. I am thrilled with what you created. Thank you so much - I just love it.

Mar 7, 2013
  When setting up my first Etsy shop I knew I needed some really eye-catching art work to make the shop stand out from a million others on the site. I contacted Valerie, expecting to purchase only a pre-made banner and was so surprised! The shop owner applied her creativity to design a fantastic banner and avatar which were exactly what I envisioned for my shop. She was also very empathetic and went out of her way to instruct me on many of the details as to how to get it up and running and how to establish a presence on facebook. I hope you take the time to look at my shop and admire the artwork. I strongly recommend Valerie,  as a fabulous place to start designing your shop or website. ***** 5 stars
Valerie, is an amazing designer!!! A+++++ very detail customer service oriented. Very professional, high quality work! She is a true artist, will meet all of your needs up to the smallest detail. She delivered all of my work on time and some files were even delivered before the deadline. Go Valerie, I am one of your greatest fans!!! Thanks again for all of the amazing work and time you put into designing my Artzy Beads LOG, Facebook, business cards and Etsy banner. Venus
Valerie is amazing! I can't say enough about her design talent. A rare these days to find someone who is so passionate about what they do. Not to mention her dedication to making sure the customer is extremely pleased with the final results. Valerie is a rare Jewel! Thank you very Much!!!!!
  Valerie really listens to your needs and takes time to create just what you are looking for. And she does it in a very quick and timely manner. Great prices, High creative quality. - My book design is fabulous! Charlotte
My facebook page looks awesome, thanks so much, great communication and she got this done for me in a very timely fashion, very please with all the banners I purchased, will be buying more. Great to work with. Thanks again
 I have a lot to say about this Lady but I will sum it up in two words, Talented, sweet, helpful, understanding, and always available, OK, so I lied !!
Valerie was such a pleasure to work with. She took our design ideas and put them into a banner. Just beautiful and so fast with completion. Great communication...just can't say enough about our transaction. We will use her exclusively with all our needs. Thanks, Valerie!
Valerie, you are amazing to work with, very patient and you really put a lot of effort into getting my designs just right. Living in the UK it has been a real pleasure also to get a glimpse into your life in beautiful America. So thanks again and next time I need some design work done I know who I will be asking. Cheers Kathy
LOVE the banner and avatar and fantastic customer service! Thanks again! Will definitely be back!!! :)
Thanks so much for your wonderful customer service and fantastic product!!! Love my banner!!!! 
Excellent graphic designer!! A great person to do business with,and very professional!! Highly recommended!!
You freaking rock Chick! My banner is amazing. You were able to take my vision and make it a reality that I'm proud to display. I will tell my friends about your shop. Fantabulous work!!
I love my new banner ,super cute and super fast !!!!Great customer service !!!! Its justall around awesome
This is an excellent source for anyone looking to work with an intelligent individual with a special artistic flair! . She was not only professional and timely but very open to suggestions. A+ 
Randi says:
Valerie is excellent in her communications. She works diligently to please each and every client. She has redone an item for me more than once. I try not to ask for too much, but when you know what you want only you do not know until you see it, Valerie comes to your rescue. Her marketing ideas are excellent. If you give her a little feel for what you are about and what you want your shop to be, she comes through with flying colors!! She is a terrific graphic artist, but also an awesome artist in general! I implore you to check out her other shops and her blog both found in her profile. Valerie is a total professional with many years of experience, and it shows! Having worked for a worldwide corporation I am able to recognize the total package when I see it. She is very nice to work with and has giving me more than a few pointers about my shop, sales and Etsy in general when I asked for her help. I cannot praise Valerie enough!!! Check out the design she came up with for my avatar (I am posting it in the customer appreciation picture section)!! It is absolutely gorgeous!! Just a little communication goes a very long way!!!! :) Thanks, Randi
Tyler:

Valerie is awesome! I cant praise her enough! Her work is awesome, timely, and very professional. She is an excellent individual and a pleasure to work with. She is a fantastic communicator and kept me well informed throughout our project. She kept me well entertained and made me feel more like a friend as our project went on. My water color came out looking amazing as did the graphic design. Valerie is talented and kind, and I would recommend her to anyone in need of a quality graphic designer or artist. Because of Valerie this transaction has been amazing. If you are looking for a great artist with a great personality she is the one for you. Above and beyond my expectations! You aren't making a mistake to hire her.

FROM "me and the boys" - A daily blog.
Valerie is funny, kind and easy to work with and I would EASILY recommend this seller to anyone....and already have! Please take a minute to check her out! Her designs are professional, creative and just "gorgeous"! This is for sure a store I love!
Jemma:

Another fantastic product from Valerie. It's so easy to work with this designer. She is so eager to create exactly what you want and listens very carefully to your input. Her artistic talent is immense and she is generous with her time to get it right. She also deals well with hold ups, time zone irregularities and buyers who don't really have a firm idea of what they're looking for. So very pleased with my logo. Thanks again Valerie! No doubt I'll be back again soon. Love Jemma
Feedback #2: An excellent service. I can't recommend it enough. This lady's enthusiasm for my project was amazing and she worked so hard tto get my design right. She really knows her stuff too and was able to offer great advice about colours and layout. A fantastic experience all round. Thanks so much.

Xeni:
This is Beautiful. I truly did not expect this painting to look and be this breathtakingly unique and pretty as it is. And the Frame - I love it. Valerie, the colors, the sheen, the metalics - the painting in its entirety, I love.

And you are so sweet for writing that card. My boyfriend and I thank you so much... I have been keeping him in the dark about this, but when I told him the whole story, and about you, he thought this is so unique that we worked together with our ideas in the way that we did.

Valerie, I love this painting! I could not ask for anything more or different to have been done to it. Looking at the painting, and reading the poem - Wow - because they are both a reflection of each other - and that is special to me because that poem is a reflection of my boyfriend and myself.

I heard this saying once - "people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime." Thank you for making something for us that will last us a lifetime.


Kerri:

Do yourself a favor and get Valerie to produce some awesome graphics for you! She has worked with me on a couple of projects now and I am so happy with her work. She is really the best at what she does and I will continue to work with her for future designs etc. She works very quickly, and communicates quickly even though we are on opposite sides of the world. And to top it all off, she's friendly!!! YOU MUST USE VALERIE FOR YOUR DESIGN NEEDS!

Andrea:

There are not enough positive words to describe how wonderful this seller is. I had an idea to have dress shaped place cards for a 50th birthday party, and Valerie produced the most incredible place card imaginable. Valerie was super easy to work with, kept in great contact with me throughout the entire process and delivered exactly what I wanted. There is no better designer than Valerie! A+
Missie:

Stunning, gorgeous & FABULOUS mega-talented. Extremely pleased, so professional...and far surpassed my expectations. Angel of a person too. Highly highly recommended. I'm definitely fan/customer for life!! Love the work done for me! 10 stars!

Shevaunt:

Valerie is such an amazing lady who is so understanding & patient. She is more than willing to make tons of amendment on my design upon request and is always there to provide me with her professional advice. I love the special touch she has given to my logo. She is someone whom you can certainly entrust all your designs to. Thanks Val!!! All the best to you business! :DBold

Mike:

Valerie is an absolute professional! Manages the account perfectly, followed-up and made sure it was exactly what I needed. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank YOU!!
Kristin:
´*•.¸(´*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´ •.*thank you.*.• •.*very much.*.• ¸.•*´(¸.•*´´*•.¸)´*•.¸ Amazing Designer! Wouldn't go any other way! She is truly amazing and inspiring! A+++ Service all the way! Thank you soo much!
Stephan:
I have been working with Valerie and - this is the 3rd project and she NEVER disappoints me! Every detail that I sent was included in the caricatures and very well done. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Valerie and her talent, attention to detail and patience!!!! Thank you, again, for a wonderful finished caricature! I look forward to doing business with Valerie again soon.
Toki:
Valerie is the coolest person to work with! she understands your need and executes perfectly!!!!! I look forward to working with graphics world again!!!
Cipriani:
Valerie is THE BEST! This was the greatest experience! Valerie listened so well and gave me a beyond perfect custom caricature! I have the Ultimate Perfect Christmas gift for my husband! She is SO kind and talented! I plan on using her again and again and again! Thanks Valerie!
Bergdorf:
Valerie was a fabulous to work with, and the final product is exactly what I wanted!! She is so easy to communicate with, and answered any questions I had promptly. Highly recommended seller!
Drenzi:
Valerie is absolutely going to give you what you are looking for. She is very open to ideas and quick to respond with her own. I used Valerie for calligraphy on my wedding invitations and found her to be very mindful of my budget and perhaps even a little generous with her quote. She cares about her craft and her customers being pleased as much as her customers care about the end result. I plan to use Valerie for all of my future design/art needs.

THERE ARE SO MANY MORE....BUT I WILL STOP THERE! THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME IN VIEWING THIS PAGE! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS HERE TOO! :)